A modern ERP solution for food and beverage
Plan for sustainability and food safety with more supply chain transparency
Simplified food industry software to transform your business
A primary goal of the food and beverage industry is to feed the planet more sustainably. Our innovative technology helps you drive the necessary transformation to make it happen.
Our simplified ERP has all of the functionality you need for product lifecycle management, supply chain planning, and asset management. We make it easier for you to improve food safety, minimize waste, and provide greater supply chain transparency.
Cloud ERP supports innovation, safety, and sustainability in food manufacturing
Food consumers demand product innovation for more than taste. They want end-to-end food supply chain visibility to verify safety and sustainable operations. Deploy food products consumers want faster with our cloud ERP solutions and transform your business.
Food safety, quality, and compliance
Consumers and regulators expect food and beverage manufacturers to take a proactive approach to quality and safety. Regulations for the food and beverage industry are especially complex. Requirements are rigorous and the risks associated with failure are high. Food companies earn trust and brand value with the food safety, visualized end-to-end traceability, and rapid recall capabilities our software provides.
- Automate food safety processes and perform regular testing
- Meet legal and customer requirements with system-directed quality checks and tests
- Quickly identify root causes of food safety issues and perform accurate, targeted recalls
- Capture supply chain and manufacturing data from upstream and downstream processes
- Implement automated corrective actions
Product lifecycle management and transparency in food manufacturing
Speed up time to market and achieve greater visibility with an integrated, preconfigured product lifecycle management ecosystem.
- Calculate, simulate, and compare nutritional values, allergens, and cost of formulations
- Ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met throughout the product development cycle
- Generate product labels and ingredient specifications with built-in regulatory content
- Implement transparency that provides consumers with details from farm to fork
- Focus on product development ideas with the highest potential
- Improve effectiveness with a stage-gate product development process
Food and Beverage Industry 4.0 transformation
Implementing a modern and comprehensive food ERP system enables a digital transformation. Our cloud application platform optimizes food manufacturer operations for competitive advantages.
- Capture IoT sensor readings and leverage that data to drive decisions for reducing waste and minimizing food safety risks
- Avoid down time with plant maintenance tools to ensure quality control
- Get products to market faster, keeping customer satisfaction high
- Implement embedded AI to automate enterprise applications and services
Multi-tenant cloud solutions for the food industry
Innovate your business and products without disruption. Take advantage of monthly capability updates in our multi-tenant cloud solutions.
- Focus more on strategic initiatives
- Free up resources by no longer needing to support major upgrades
- Adopt innovations at your own pace
- Implement leading-edge industry capabilities faster
- Become more agile than the competition
Food and beverage customer successes
Health food ingredients and labeling
Efficiently manufacturing food ingredients means being able to control the specifications and formulas for a large number of SKUs. It also means tracking all your raw ingredients back to their source. From labeling to operating your production facilities, being a food ingredients manufacturer means accurately executing on complex tasks—every time.
You’re under constant pressure to evolve. Sugary drinks are under increasing consumer scrutiny. Other options are forced to vie for consumers’ fleeting attention. To stay competitive, you need the ability to introduce new products and packaging as quickly as possible, all while accounting for today’s sensitive sales conditions.
Food waste control for fruits and vegetables
The origin, availability, and quality of fresh produce varies per season, while shelf life is very short. To reduce food waste and achieve profitability, businesses need the power to accurately allocate costs while meeting customer specifications in an optimal way.
Grains and cereals supply chain planning
The supply of grains, rice, and other raw materials is both volatile and highly dependent on growing conditions. To make the right purchasing decisions and grow profit margins, businesses in this sector need access to demand and supply insights that can help them meet evolving customer demands.
Animal feed recipe management
Animal feed manufacturers need to continuously improve their recipes while reducing their ecological footprint and factoring in volatile commodity prices. The ability to quickly switch to less costly, compliant alternative sources is a key to profitability.
Confectionery and snack transparency
Confectionery and snacks manufacturing is a very competitive industry with a constant pressure on shelf space and margins. New product development, omni-channel sales, and trade promotions are critical. Consumers want cleaner labels to find products with fair-trade ingredients and less sugar.
Omnichannel food and ready meal logistics
Today’s consumers want food that’s easy to prepare, whether it’s frozen food with a long shelf life or a fresh-prepared meal with a very short shelf life. To be a consumer’s first choice, it’s important to offer a diverse menu that changes over time and is transparent about nutritional values and allergens. Omni-channel sales and efficient and safe food logistics are a must.
Agriculture and machine learning
Today’s agriculture industry is under pressure to deliver more crops, milk, and livestock to feed a growing world population. Meanwhile, sustainability is of increasing importance to consumers who want to reduce waste. To make optimal decisions in this difficult environment, businesses need to harness the power of their data by adopting technologies like machine learning.
Food industry software products
- ERP for food and beverage
- Asset management for food and beverage
- Product lifecycle management for process manufacturing
- Food industry supply chain planning
- Business intelligence for food and beverage
- Food industry cloud technology
- Human resources for food and beverage
- Process manufacturing software solutions
ERP solution for food and beverage producers and distributors
Infor CloudSuite™ Food & Beverage has built-in industry and sub-segment specific capabilities are at its core. The solution provides an exceptional user experience and powerful analytics in a multicompany, multicountry, and multisite platform. It’s a digital platform that enables food processors to innovate by adopting new technologies and new food and beverage industry-specific features that are made available continuously in the cloud.
- Process and fulfill sales orders accurately, down to the minute level, while considering the most cost-efficient options
- Meet legal and customer requirements with integrated quality management
- Quickly identify root causes of food safety issues and conduct accurate and targeted recalls
- Quickly implement preconfigured food and beverage processing best-practices
- Infor M3™
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
Asset management for food and beverage
Infor® EAM provides food and beverage producers with asset management, materials management, and procurement tools to help you solve your critical asset performance challenges. Advanced analysis tools can help you take the data you already have and turn it into quality equipment decisions. This modern, configurable asset management solution gives you the flexibility to integrate data with your other enterprise software solutions, so you get a single view of your company on any device. You’ll be able to optimize all your asset management processes, facilitate root cause failure analysis, leverage enhanced visualization capabilities, and turn asset management into a competitive advantage.
- Maximize reliability and performance of assets
- Minimize downtime and food safety risks with condition-based maintenance and cleaning based on inspections and IoT data
- Reduce energy, water, and food waste
- Ensure compliance with regulations for food safety and a safe workplace
Food and beverage product lifecycle management
Infor® PLM for Process is a cloud-based, product lifecycle management solution specifically designed for food and beverage manufacturing. It maximizes the value of process manufacturers’ R&D teams and helps reduce the time spent performing key product lifecycle processes, such as new product development and introduction, formula optimization, regulatory compliance, and project management. The solution seamlessly integrates with ERP, customer relationship management, laboratory information management systems, and other key business tools.
- Shorten time to market for food and beverage products
- Prioritize new product developments with a stage-gate process
- Optimize recipe formulas to meet the requirements against lowest costs
- Ensure correct food label contents and formulas to meet legal and customer requirements globally
- Provide food supply chain transparency to consumers
Food supply chain planning
Infor® Supply Chain Planning is a powerful platform that balances supply and demand to optimize inventory, service, and performance across the entire food supply chain. Food and beverage companies can tap into solutions for demand planning and sensing, supply planning, production planning and scheduling, inventory optimization, and sales and operations planning.
- Increase forecast accuracy using advanced forecasting techniques, machine learning, and demand sensing
- Generate a balanced push-pull plan using linear programming solving in advanced planning
- Generate multiple scenarios to enable comparison and optimization of profitability and service levels
- Reduce transportation, overtime, and inventory holding costs
- Optimize the yield of livestock, milk, and crops to match demand in the most profitable way
- Respect tank and silo capacities and inflow/outflow constraints in scheduling
- Sequence optimization that considers changeovers and cleaning-in-place
Business intelligence for food and beverage
Infor Birst® Enterprise’s patented automation technology brings together and delivers trusted insights for food and beverage companies. From executives to front-line workers, all levels of the organization have access to the latest trends impacting your food and beverage business.
- Smarter decision making with AI-driven insights that explain why a KPI is trending up or down
- Higher analytics adoption with a modern solution designed for self-service and ease of use
- More confidence in decision-making with centralized governance across Infor and non-Infor applications
- Save thousands of hours of development and eliminate the need for multiple data integration, databases, and visualization solutions
Cloud OS for food and beverage
Infor® OS is a cloud operating platform that seamlessly connects services across all Infor CloudSuite™ industry solutions and many third-party solutions. Services range from essential, business-critical functionality to more advanced technology that’s capable of providing competitive advantages to food and beverage companies.
- Leverage a unified cloud infrastructure for single sign-on, mobility, security, and compliance
- Utilize seamless integration across Infor and non-Infor products
- Leverage an easy-to-use, unified, user experience across all applications
- Capture vital data from IoT devices
- Use advanced analytics and AI for guidance and automated decisions
- Ensure compliance, collaboration, and accountability with role-based homepages, alerts, and workflows
Human resources solutions for food and beverage
Infor® Human Resources is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution. It can help you strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to your food and beverage business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface
- Leverage relevant and timely data based on behavior science and analytics
- Gain complete employee visibility; hire, develop, and retain the right talent
- Boost employee performance and improve workforce effectiveness
Process manufacturing software solutions
Food and beverage manufacturers have unique requirements when it comes to manufacturing operations. Infor CloudSuite™ for Process Manufacturing is the solution to make it easy to adjust formulas, build batches based on exacting manufacturing specifications, and monitor and respond to the evolving regulatory environment.
- Manage multiple units of measure for any item
- Model formulas based on weight or volume, as well as loss or yield percentages
- Account for materials used in a formula that are soluble or are removed from the process prior to packaging
- Resize a formula based on production needs, using percentages to accurately scale all of the components
- Maintain a full history of formulation revisions and be able to recall prior versions and place into production, as needed
- Issue materials quickly and efficiently by reporting in batch production quantities
- Take advantage of food and beverage ERP functionality to address costing and lot traceability
- Infor SyteLine®
- Process Industry Pack
- Infor® OS
- Implementation Accelerator