Recovery and continuity: Overcome new complexities
The COVID-19 pandemic and related economic turmoil is changing the way we live and work. Business continuity is being threatened at unprecedented levels. Combined with the current complexities organizations are now facing, maintaining business continuity requires a new approach to common challenges.
Professional services organizations must consider methods that challenge existing systems and operations, while delivering differentiated services.
The next normal is here as a new post-pandemic era solidifies. Professional services industry leaders must respond to current crisis and simultaneously plan through recovery while considering the future. That means acting now, but also establishing better preparations for the next disruption by strengthening business continuity and readiness plans.
[ Download the best practice guide: Crisis recovery and business continuity in the next normal ]
To discuss the next normal in professional services, we have compiled a six-part blog series reviewing industry best practices across key areas of the organization. This series will focus on how organizations can navigate uncertain times by following best practices that help drive more informed business decisions.
In the coming weeks, we’ll discuss these critical questions professional services leaders should ask:
- How is digital agility and transformation playing a role as the crises unfold?
- Is it easy to support and empower an immediately remote workforce?
- Are client experiences and service delivery engagements being maintained?
- What level of support is the back office providing as priorities shift?
- Is organizational information and sensitive client data safe across new access points?
Next week, we’ll start with a look at how best-in-class companies are expanding digital agility and implementing agile operating models.
If you would like to discover more about recovery and continuity in professional services, we invite you to download a best practice guide:
Click here to download the guide now
- Data and Analytics
- Security & Compliance
- Professional Services
- CloudSuite Corporate
- Customer Experience Suite
- Infor HCM
- Professional Services Automation Suite
- Risk & Compliance
- Talent Science
- Infor Workforce Management