January 26, 2024
By now, you've most likely seen our communications regarding the release of our new and improved OS Portal, which offers enhanced navigation as well as updated Workspaces and Insights features in place of the previous Homepages and Context app panel. These upgrades now allow for full access to the widget catalog from either the application window or within the Workspace itself.
We've also created a new Navigation Menu to provide greater visibility into your Applications, Bookmarks, and Workspaces. Bookmarks are now created by navigating to the application and screen you wish to bookmark, then simply clicking the dropdown arrow at the top application tab.
Check out these new features plus more tips and tricks by enrolling in our Infor U Campus course offerings, now available through the new OS Portal. We recommend beginning with OS Portal: Overview and Highlights, which showcases these enhancements and features.
Each of the courses below are offered as Instructor-led sessions and can regularly be found on the public training schedule:
- Infor OS: Foundation for Multi-Tenant - Part 1
- Infor OS: Foundation for Multi-Tenant - Part 2
- Infor OS: Foundation Differences for Multi-Tenant
- Note: This course is for users migrating from an on-prem to Multi-tenant version of Infor OS.
- Infor OS: Advanced Data Lake
- Infor OS: Configuring ION Connect
- Infor OS: Configuring and Administering the API Gateway
- Infor OS: Using Advanced Monitors and Workflows
We also invite you to check out the Infor Technology YouTube Channel for more information on the OS Portal.