A stable, secure, and scalable point-of-sale solution for restaurants and food services
Expand the restaurant POS possibilities
Infor® Point of Sale (POS) is designed for full- and quick-service restaurants, and managed food services in higher education, healthcare, corporate, and more. The solution enables them to optimize operations, exceed guest expectations, and increase business insight. Hospitality providers can implement a variety of options—terminal, kiosk, tableside, poolside, and beyond—to serve guests virtually anywhere.
Infor POS Resources
Get service staff up to speed quickly with a configurable and intuitive user experience
Centralized menu management
Update menus globally with a powerful enterprise management platform
Leverage custom mobile ordering and third-party delivery app integration
PCI-compliant and secure
Consistently ensure transaction integrity with P2P encryption protocols
Multi-tenant cloud architecture
Grow the business with a stable and secure, AWS®-based architecture
Range of hardware options
Offer flexible services via fixed terminals, kiosks, tablets, and dual-mode terminals
Built natively in the cloud for flexibility and scalability
Invest in greater stability, security, and scalability to increase competitive momentum and ensure resilience.
- Leverage a multi-tenant cloud architecture to unify all locations
- Grow the business with built-in capacity for expansion
- Simultaneously deploy software updates and integrations across all properties
- Rely on industry-leading security via Infor’s cloud partner, Amazon Web Services® (AWS)
- Create optimal service continuity via high availability
Designed for multichannel guest experiences
Create uniform and seamless guest experiences—whether in-person, self-serve, or remotely via mobile.
- Provide consistent, high-quality experiences across a spectrum of hardware options and order types
- Leverage the innovative OrderNow mobile ordering component and integrations with leading delivery applications
- Increase throughput and reduce wait times with customizable and configurable kiosks for on-location, self-service orders
- Create greater operational flexibility with dual-mode POS hardware that serves as traditional terminals and kiosks
- Make order processes easy in all contexts with a clean and intuitive user interface (UI)
Comprehensive menu-management visibility and control.
Unify operations and standardize menus, combos, items, pricing, and more, across multiple locations and concepts.
- Administer consistent offerings above-store with advanced enterprise management capabilities
- Ensure accuracy and profitability with current and consistent item pricing
- Offer simultaneous rollouts of daypart information, combos, event-based specials, and more
- Reflect the most current offerings via remote updates of terminal configurations
- Leverage item harmony functionality to attach multiple item names to single SKUS—depending on customer brand, location, and concept
Data-based insights to serve key business key performance indicators
Gain precise and detailed data trends to inform better business strategy at all levels.
- Determine common sales trends with customized reporting by location, brand, region, etc.
- Gain insights while on the go with real-time and mobile-based sales reporting
- Identify the most successful locations, brands, and concepts via easily shared, back-of-house reporting
- Discover winning SKUs and underperforming ones with item-level analysis
- Create more effective sales and marketing strategies with a data-based foundation
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem.