Product Release Highlights
Infor® CloudSuite™ Public Sector enables state and local government employees to be the catalyst for change in their communities.
- Implement uniform processes to scale change
- Modernize operations with innovative services
- Nurture the next generation of leaders
Implement uniform processes to scale change
Increasing regulatory pressures, as well as diversifying constituent needs, require uniform processes to ensure operational effectiveness organization-wide. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector provides the digital infrastructure needed for customers to scale their operations and deliver on their missions. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector seamlessly integrates with customers’ existing systems to create a 360-degree view of operations, deliver data-powered insights, and develop fool-proof, repeatable processes to scale change quickly.
Disparate systems and processes across multiple departments too often get in the way of delivering the support citizens need. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector enables all departments to operate from a single database, improving efficiency organization-wide. In fact, Public Sector customers improved customer service delivery by 62% after implementing Infor’s solutions – ensuring they can deliver on their mission of bettering citizens’ lives more quickly and seamlessly.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
Centralized report catalog: Updates to Infor Financials & Supply Management (FSM) and Infor HR Talent (HRT) make reports available in one location to reduce complexity and increase onboarding and training optimization from new administrators and leaders.
Reimagined workspaces for buyers and contract managers: New standard workspaces are available in the workspace catalog specifically optimized for the unique needs of buyers and contract managers. New standard Wwrkspaces are available in the Portal Workspace catalog that bring together all employee + manager self-service functions across HRT, FSM and WFM.
Modernize operations with innovative services
Each day poses new challenges for public sector organizations that are only exacerbated by outdated processes and platforms. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector delivers modern, innovative, industry solutions to enrich organizations and ensure greater efficiency and productivity in the name of constituent satisfaction. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector serves as the backbone of customers’ modernization efforts to improve responsiveness to local, national, and global governmental challenges. With its latest enhancements, Infor CloudSuite Public Sector packages the latest technology into one central platform, providing an easier, high-impact path to better, faster constituent service.
Major countries navigating increasing populations, major demographic shifts, and ever-changing humanitarian crises must be able to quickly respond to new developments. By centralizing innovative services that enable greater agility in one platform, Infor CloudSuite Public Sector has helped customers manage over 240 projects simultaneously with increased operational efficiencies throughout.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
ADP compliance integration: Introducing new standard third-party API-based integration for ADP Compliance Services. Compliance integration eliminates complex custom file-based interfaces built using IPA and other tools that must be supported by GPS.
Shift Billboard Analytics: Updates to HCM provide supervisors, managers and leaders out of the box data insights to understand how the Shift Billboard is leveraged to fill open shifts within their organization.
Nurture the next generation of leaders
Today’s labor shortage threatens not just daily workflows, but citizen engagement and community development as well. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector helps customers nurture existing talent and grow their workforce to keep pace with the demands of ever-evolving communities. Infor CloudSuite Public Sector ensures that the right talent is doing the right work by providing data-driven insights on workflow, automating repetitive tasks, and delivering out-of-the-box insights that can help build a resilient workforce.
When the public sector struggles to acquire and retain strong talent, our communities suffer. With precise planning and automation features, Infor CloudSuite Public Sector helps leaders support emerging talent and prioritize the work that matters most.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
Blockchain career credential verification: Reduce the time to hire and the effort and costs that organizations spend with traditional background verification processes by leveraging the blockchain-based Velocity Career Wallet. Leveraging new Human Capital (HCM) technology around career credentials and personal information verification by reducing labor costs incurred with traditional (phone/e-mail/fax). Candidates control which verifiable credentials they share. Trusted, private, and secure exchange of credentials.
Real solutions for state and local government challenges
CloudSuite Public Sector is a leading ERP suite and related applications, integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud.
Secure unified systems to remove organizational and data silos
Improve visibility across agencies and departments and choose better strategies. Experience:
- Intelligent decisions with cross-application, embedded analytics
- Global Ledger dimensionality for dynamic insight and enterprise reporting
- Support for virtual and remote teams with mobility and vendor portals
- Accountability of funds with integrated projects and grants accounting using municipal finance software
- Streamlined procurement through strategic sourcing
Power government workforce productivity and HR systems
Launch data-driven hiring and workforce development. Make government operate better with:
- Refined hiring processes to entice qualified prospects and reduce time to hire
- Dashboards to guide hiring and talent development decisions
- Behavioral DNA® methodology to attract, hire, train, and retain a diverse workforce
- Automated workforce scheduling, time and attendance reporting, as well as absence management
Streamline licensing, permitting, billing, and asset management
Optimize community development and regulation functions. Support public sector offices with:
- End-to-end process management and automation using municipal permitting software
- Efficient online processing of citizen and business applications
- Geographic information systems (GIS), land management, and services requests combined
- Improved partnership with business constituents to drive economic development
- A way to eliminate department data silos and streamline community development
Government software customer success
State and Local Government cloud software
- Government ERP
- Government HR software
- Government financials
- Licensing, permitting, billing software
- Supply chain planning
CloudSuite Public Sector is a complete suite of applications built for state and local government. The purpose-built software includes solutions for budgeting, finance, procurement, asset management, human resources, and payroll.
- Scale solutions across your agency or organization to enable cost-effective management of your mission
- Maximize efficiency by combining critical ERP, configuration, and mobile capabilities with industry-leading security to protect your data
- Hire and retain top talent for your organization enabling you to provide better service to your citizens
- Increase reliability with comprehensive solutions for asset management that provide mobile and self-service capabilities to manage your fleet and maintain roads
- Enhance services and save money with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment, allowing capital to be saved for expenditures that directly impact citizens and employees
- Gain deep real-time insight into your organization with analytics that enable more informed decisions
Government HR software
Infor Human Resources is a leading-edge, end-to-end, talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to organizational goals and missions, effectively meeting the growing needs of citizens and employees.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organization
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics, to engage employees and help them reach their greatest potential
- Recruit, hire, and retain top talent in hard-to-fill positions utilizing talent science
- Effectively manage top talent through employee planning, engagement, and development
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to gain complete employee visibility
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your organization’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science®
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Workforce Management
- Infor OS
Infor Financials & Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software solution suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users.
- Record-to-report solution streamlines and simplifies financial processes for state and local government with last-mile functionality and productivity tools such as mobile applications and integration to Microsoft Office
- Redesigned general ledger with unlimited financial calendars, ledgers and basis reporting, and dimension strings
- Limit financial risk with full visibility into indirect spend
- Requisition-to-check designed for state and local government to provide robust functionality around complex strategic sourcing and contract administration with collaboration at its core
- Improve efficiency with self-service functionality by users and vendors
- Improve control over prices paid to vendors, enforce contract compliance, and reduce costs resulting from manual paper-based processes
- Embedded analytics to provide deep insight into the finances of the organization
Licensing, permitting, billing software
Infor’s public sector software manages all permitting and enforcement activities, utility billing, asset management, and customer service with contactless tools.
- Manage all user-defined licenses for businesses and individuals as well as test, issue, renew, and collect fees easily
- Handle all aspects of any regulatory processes, including applications, reviews, hearings, inspections, and fees
- Process payments, send notices and invoices to customers, and manage rates, delinquencies, and licenses electronically
- Utilize contactless capabilities for requesting information, filing complaints, paying bills, and submitting applications
- A fully electronic process to order, schedule, plan reviews, and report on inspections with end-to-end GIS enablement
Supply chain planning
Infor provides fast, comprehensive, public safety solutions that enable first responder organizations to manage all aspects of employee, citizen, and back-office needs. Computer-aided dispatch (CAD) is a critical tool for enabling fast response times to emergencies. Infor EnRoute unites back-office systems with CAD and records management systems. First responders can leverage a unified view of their operations to improve response time and patient care through data exchange between EMS and hospitals.
- Speedy dispatch times with a fully mobile interface
- Customized care with pertinent information obtained during the episode of care
- Agile platform that leverages financial, project, labor, supply chain, and revenue analytics
- Improved planning, reporting, security, and compliance