Last Updated: 18 April, 2018
Your Privacy Rights
Jump to section:
- Scope and Consent
- Privacy Shield
- Other Important Information
- How We Collect Your Personal information
- How We Use the Personal information We Collect
- How We Share Personal information with Third Parties
- How We Protect and Store Personal information
- How You Can Access or Change Your Personal information
- Additional Privacy Rights for Individuals in the European Union
- How You Can Opt Out of Marketing Communications
- How You Can Contact Us about Privacy
Scope and Consent
Infor honors your choices. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail from us by using the opt-out methods described below (see "How You Can Opt Out of Marketing Communications"). If we determine that your explicit consent is needed to send promotional communications, we will obtain that consent before or at the time of data collection.
Infor is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, and under Privacy Shield we may subsequently transfer that data to a third party acting as an agent on our behalf. Infor complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Infor is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Infor may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data security concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website https://www.privacyshield.gov, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
You acknowledge (a) that you are accessing a Site that is based in the United States, (b) that you are providing personal information to a company in the United States, and (c) that Infor must adhere to laws of the United States. You agree that personal information collected on our Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Infor, its affiliates, partners, downstream service providers, or agents maintain facilities, and while in such jurisdictions may be subject to access pursuant to the laws of those jurisdictions. Each of these countries has different privacy laws that afford varying levels of protection for your personal information, and such laws may be less stringent or may not be as comprehensive as those laws that exist in your country.
How We Collect Your Personal information
When you visit our Site, we collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with use of and access to our Site and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
Information you provide to us: We may collect personal information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information that you enter directly onto or in connection with our Site. Generally, personal information is requested when: (i) Infor customers register to use the customer portal area of our Site and (ii) when visitors to our Site request certain information about Infor products and services. If you fail to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access all or portions of the Site or purchase products and services.
Other methods of collection: We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through your contact with our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, and your interactions with members of the Infor corporate family or other companies.
Service Provider data collection and processing: In some cases, Infor administers the Site on behalf of our customers, and in these circumstances we have no direct relationship with the individuals about, for, or from whom the personal information is collected. If you are a customer or end user of an Infor direct customer (for example, you are an end user of our customer's product or service) and you have questions or complaints about how your information is processed, then please contact our customer directly. You understand that your use of the Site may be subject to terms and policies provided by our customer and that Infor is not a party to such agreements.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect; Purposes and Legal Bases for Processing
Our primary purpose for collecting and processing personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, and efficient visitor and customer experience. We may also use your personal information to:
- operate the Site (the legal basis for processing is either performance of the agreement between us and you or our legitimate interest, more specifically our economic interest in offering you products and services);
- provide support or to carry out the service(s) you have requested or authorized (the legal basis for processing is performance of the agreement between us and you);
- troubleshoot your issue and provide you with more effective customer service (the legal basis for processing is performance of the agreement between us and you);
- process payments for products or services you have purchased (in this case the legal basis for processing is performance of the agreement between you and us);
- distribute alerts concerning product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new products and services from Infor or our partners (the legal basis for processing is either performance of the agreement between us and you or our legitimate interest, more specifically our economic interest in making you personalized offers);
- provide or operate certain products that may engage in automated decision-making (the legal basis for such processing is explicit consent; you may withdraw your consent at any time); and
- for such other purposes as required or permitted by law (the legal basis for processing is our compliance with our legal obligations).
How We Protect and Store Personal information
We endeavor to protect the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to try to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal information
Upon request, Infor will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Depending on the Site you use, you may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging in to your account, or you may contact us at Privacy.Inquiries@infor.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
In the event Infor processes information about you on behalf of one of our customers, please direct your privacy inquiries and requests for access, correction or deletion of personal information to the customer. If a customer requests that we remove information, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We may need to retain your information in order to continue providing a service to you. In certain circumstances, we may be required by law to retain your personal information for a period of time.
Additional Privacy Rights for Individuals in the European Union
In addition to the rights described elsewhere in this policy, you may have additional data protection rights pursuant to applicable data protection legislation. If you are an individual in the European Union, these may include the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent for processing, the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the EU country in which you reside.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy
Global Privacy Officer
40 General Warren Blvd
Malvern, PA 19355