Maximize the productivity and effectiveness of the software quality assurance process through rapid execution and detailed analytics
Automated testing in the cloud
With the pace of modern software enhancement accelerating to meet business and end-user needs, the pressure on internal technology organizations to quickly validate software quality continues to increase. Maximize the productivity and effectiveness of the software quality assurance process through rapid execution and detailed analytics with Infor® Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS). Organizations can deploy new releases with confidence and minimize post-deployment issues. Infor TaaS provides powerful automation tooling, user-friendly cloud execution, and actionable insights.
- Support for Infor, third-party, or custom applications (products must follow testability standards)
- Design and manage testing for cloud and on-premises software
- Subscription includes library of pre-built test scripts for Infor Software
- Predictable subscription cost
- Access to shared customer developed scripts via TaaS community
Accelerate software testing processes
According to the 2018-19 CapGemini World Quality Report, innovation in testing lags at many organizations—with 43% of respondents saying that their testing process is “too slow” to keep pace with deployment. TaaS lets customers use the same tools and content that Infor uses for internal software QA and testing during application development and deployment.
of companies still rely on manually generated data
of organizations feel they have inadequate software testing skills
say their top challenge is an inability to apply automation at appropriate levels
We were able to reduce regression testing time by 96% while also increasing consistency and reliability by replacing manual execution with Testing-as-a-Service automation.
A single platform for multi-paradigm testing
Whereas most organizations deploy multiple tools to test user experience, functional requirements, data services and integration services. Infor® Taas delivers a single platform for testing and covers the full range of functional and non-functional test requirements.
Consider Infor Testing-as-a-Service if you are a current customer of:
- CloudSuite™ Automotive
- CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
- CloudSuite Corporate
- CloudSuite Distribution
- CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise
- CloudSuite Equipment
- CloudSuite Fashion
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
- CloudSuite Food & Beverage
- CloudSuite Healthcare
- CloudSuite Human Capital Management
- CloudSuite Industrial
- CloudSuite Industrial Enterprise
- CloudSuite Public Sector